The goal of RCM is to provide an incentives-based transparent budget model for the University of Arizona.
- Encouragement and reward for revenue generation and cost effectiveness;
- Alignment of authority and accountability at the local (unit) level;
- Greater transparency regarding sources and uses of resources;
- Greater flexibility — improved responsiveness to change;
- Enhanced ability to plan with a better sense of future resource flows.
RCM takes a University wide view, utilized a Steering Committee and Sub-Committees with wide representation across the University and a mandate that includes frequent and meaningful two-way communication.
Open House for Deans and Department Heads: The December 18th recording is available for viewing. http://ua.lecturecast.arizona.edu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=d9c406cc-1b7d-417e-8ab9-53ac4d79fe20
Dean's RCM Workshops: Presentation and resource documents are located on the RCM Draft Model page.
We have added a comprehensive video gallery with short explanations about RCM. Take a look!